About Me

My photo
I am a college junior from Seattle attending a semester at Boğaziçi University in Istanbul.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Opening Salvo

In the past few months, several friends have requested that I start a blog. Or, especially flattering, that I "should like so start a blog". Which I have, as of now. As much as I enjoy naked emotional exhibitionism, this is primarily about stoning as many birds as ergonomically as I can. I simply don't expect to be able to keep up as well as I'd like with all the many people I'd like to keep up with.

Unfortunately, I like words and writing and can err on the side of verbosity. In the end, I'm afraid this blog might only appeal to fans of Robert Jordan and Victorian writers with large gambling debts who were paid by the word (I'm looking at you, Dickens). While I can't guarantee that I'll chronicle the best of times and the worst of times, I will try to provide some wit, insight, and updates to anyone interested.

No comments:

Blog Archive